Acceptance of Terms and Conditions for Participation in Simple Strategies The Un-Diet Movement
Nutrition and Mindset Coaching Program
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Agreement is legally enforceable. Please read all the terms carefully. This Agreement may be subject to consumer protection legislation in the province or jurisdiction in which you are resident. Any waiver or limitation of your rights in this Agreement applies only to the extent permitted by such legislation. See Sections 5 and 4.6 of the Membership Terms and Conditions for further information regarding cancellations and refunds.
This Acceptance of Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement“) and the applicable registration or order form (the “Registration Form“) for participation in the Simple Strategies The Un-Diet Movement Nutrition and Mindset Coaching Program and its related courses, materials, websites and associated programs (collectively referred to as the “Program”) sets forth the terms of the relationship between Simple Strategies, and you as the purchaser or consumer (“you” or “Client”) as it relates to the Program.
Simple Strategies The Un-Diet Movement is a prestigious nutrition and mindset training program offered by Sheila Rolling and Heather Teigen that connects individuals to a manifestation environment that allows its members to learn how to manifest, grow and connect with other like-minded individuals, and receive guidance and support along their journey.
Your Simple Strategies - The Un-Diet Movement Nutrition and Mindset Coaching Program includes:
8 - 90 min. Nutrition Group Coaching sessions via live zoom following the Un-Diet Movement Blueprint - Tuesday’s 6:30 - 8:00 pm (Value = $3997)
Lifetime access to the class recordings
1x/week for 12 months Elite Group Coaching sessions via zoom specifically focused on personal development and creating a positive mindset shift - Wednesday’s 6:30 - 7:30 pm (Value = $19,997)
Lifetime access to the Elite Group Coaching recordings
Access to the Manifestation Accelerator program for 12 months (Value = $3,947)
Exclusive access to our private FB community (Value = $1979)
Private access to message us if you need extra help
Total Fee for the Simple Strategies Coaching Program: $12,000 USD
If the CLIENT is provided and enrolls into a payment plan option, the total fee will be increased as follows:
If paying in (4) monthly payments, the total will be $3,250 per month, billed every 30 days from the first payment date. In this case, the total fee is $13,000 USD
If paying in (12) monthly payments, the total will be $1,167 per month, billed every 30 days from the first payment date. In this case, the total fee is $14,004 USD.
The service provided to the CLIENT is as per the program outlined above. The CLIENT will have access to Simple Strategies The Un-Diet Movement 8-week Nutrition and Mindset Group Coaching Sessions; 12 month, 1x/week Elite Group Coaching Sessions specifically focused on personal development and positive mindset shift; 12 month access to the Manifestation Accelerator Program and Full-Access to Private Community Facebook Group. After said period, the CLIENT will lose access to the 8 week Simple Strategies Group Coaching Sessions, the weekly Elite Group Coaching Sessions and access to the Manifestation Accelerator Program. The CLIENT understands that coaching is not advice; psychotherapy or counseling and those professional referrals will be given if needed. The CLIENT enters into coaching with the understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results.
In Order For The CLIENT TO Get The Most Out Of Your Coaching, The CLIENT Agrees To Make The Following Commitments:
Reading, signing, and submitting this Agreement to Simple Strategies prior to any coaching, training, or support has started.
View, work on, and participate in the full coaching training to the best of the CLIENT’S ability.
Being honest, open, and putting in the work.
Completing all coaching worksheet assignments (if applicable) on time.
The CLIENT realizes they are responsible for their own results. This includes being aware that no one can get results for anyone. The CLIENT must put in the work, follow directions, ask great questions, and ultimately follow through on the guidance provided to them.
Being patient with the process and being okay with not having all the answers.
Celebrating wins and achievements anytime they come.
No “pity party”, no complaining, no excuses of any sort. These do not help do anything but take away from the individual doing those actions and the group. These actions will NOT be tolerated. Stay in a positive, bright attitude and look to figure out how it can work. Staying in a positive mental space is constructive and will allow the proper guidance to be provided to the CLIENT.
The CLIENT(s) agrees to the following:
1. Term of Agreement. The term of this Agreement shall begin upon Simple Strategies acceptance of your enrollment in the Program (the “Effective Date”) and shall end upon completion of the Program for which Simple Strategies has accepted your enrollment or upon termination by either Party. Either you or Simple Strategies may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other Party written notice of termination. Termination will not, however, release either Party from any obligations that arose prior to the date of termination.
2. Program Participation Payments. In consideration of the products and services provided as part of the Program, you agree to pay Simple Strategies the applicable amount(s) agreed upon during the enrollment process (the “Program Payment”). Simple Strategies must receive full payment of the agreed upon Program Payment before any products, services or other benefits of the Program will be provided to you, including the sending of materials, attendance at in-person events, and/or scheduling or holding coaching sessions. If program payments have been provided to the CLIENT, they must make payment on dates provided. Failure to make any payment or otherwise deviate from any payment terms agreed to by the Parties during or after your enrollment to the Program will result in all Program products and services being suspended until payment is made. Suspension of Program products and services, however, does not release you from the obligation to make all payments owed to Simple Strategies for participation in the Program or for other fees associated with your enrollment in the Program or the receipt of any products or services.
3. Program Description. During the course of the program, you will receive weekly detailed, printable nutrition and mindset content for each of the 8 modules in the Simple Strategies The Un-Diet Movement course. You will have inside access to the Manifestation Coaching Program materials, access to a private Community Group, a Simple Strategies Nutrition Journal and article recommendations for increased success. Throughout your membership you will receive weekly action items and tips, exclusive access to weekly group calls with Sheila Rolling and Heather Teigen focused on your personal goals and lessons that will support your continued growth covering such topics as nutrition, exercise, and mindset manifestation. The CLIENT will lose all access if the CLIENT fails to or deviates from the payment schedule.
4. Program Participation at Your Own Risk. You acknowledge and agree that you are not guaranteed to achieve any specific personal, nutrition, fitness or mindset results by participating in the Program. Simple Strategies makes no promises, representations or warranties concerning the viability of any goals, aspirations or endeavors you may identify or choose to pursue during or as a result of your participation in the Program. You agree to participate in the Program at your own risk. Program information, services and products are used at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any decisions and actions that result from your use of such information, products and services. Simple Strategies does not provide psychological, medical or financial advice.
5. No Refunds. Unless otherwise provided herein, the funds paid for Program participation, including the Program Payment, any Wait List Deposit, and for any other products, services or
materials are nonrefundable. All funds paid by you are deemed earned by Simple Strategies upon receipt.
6. Ownership Rights and Proprietary Information. OpulenceMindset.com, Inc., a Scott Haug company, owner and creator of The Manifestation Accelerator course and its affiliated entities own all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights throughout the world) relating to any and all works of authorship, designs, know-how, ideas, course materials, products, services and information made by Scott Haug (or its affiliated entities) or conceived or reduced to practice, in whole or in part, by Scott Haug (or its affiliated entities) in connection with The Manifestation Accelerator program or any Proprietary Information (as defined below). You agree that all materials created by Scott Haug as part of The Manifestation Accelerator, which are confidential and proprietary in nature, will constitute Scott Haug’s “Proprietary Information.” You will hold in confidence and not disclose or copy any Proprietary Information, except with the prior written consent of Scott Haug. The Manifestation Accelerator program materials must stay within Scott Haug’s program platform and structure.
6.1 Further Ownership Rights and Proprietary Information. Simple Strategies and its affiliated entities own all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights throughout the world) relating to any and all ADDITIONAL and SUPPLEMENTAL works of authorship, designs, know-how, ideas, course materials, products, services and information provided and created by Simple Strategies in connection with the PROGRAM or any Proprietary Information (as defined below). You agree that all further materials created by Simple Strategies as part of the PROGRAM, which are confidential and proprietary in nature, will constitute Simple Strategies “Proprietary Information.” You will hold in confidence and not disclose or copy any Proprietary Information, except with the prior written consent of Simple Strategies.
7. Intellectual Property. You recognize and acknowledge that the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, patents and copyrighted materials (the “Scott Haug Intellectual Property”) associated with The Manifestation Accelerator and their associated websites are proprietary to Scott Haug and its affiliated entities. You will not take any action that would interfere with or infringe upon the Scott Haug Intellectual Property, including, but not limited to: (i) duplication or creation of works (including any derivative works) that are the same or substantially similar to the Scott Haug Intellectual Property; (ii) registration, creation or use of trademarks, service marks or domain names that are the same or substantially similar to the Scott Haug Intellectual Property; (iii) use, manufacture, import, or sales of any product or service that infringes upon the Scott Haug Intellectual Property; (iv) use of any Scott Haug Intellectual Property in any social media website, newsgroup, page, association, broadcast or other designation without the express written consent of Scott Haug and (v) any action that would pass off or create the appearance of an association with or endorsement by Scott Haug.
7.1 Further Intellectual Property. You recognize and acknowledge that the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, patents and copyrighted materials (the “Simple Strategies Intellectual Property”) associated with any ADDITIONAL and SUPPLEMENTAL training and their associated websites are proprietary to Simple Strategies and its affiliated entities. You will not take
any action that would interfere with or infringe upon the Simple Strategies Intellectual Property, including, but not limited to: (i) duplication or creation of works (including any derivative works) that are the same or substantially similar to the Simple Strategies Intellectual Property; (ii) registration, creation or use of trademarks, service marks or domain names that are the same or substantially similar to the Simple Strategies Intellectual Property; (iii) use, manufacture, import, or sales of any product or service that infringes upon the Simple Strategies Intellectual Property; (iv) use of any Simple Strategies Intellectual Property in any social media website, newsgroup, page, association, broadcast or other designation without the express written consent of Simple Strategies and (v) any action that would pass off or create the appearance of an association with or endorsement by Simple Strategies.
8. Indemnification. You will indemnify, hold harmless and defend Simple Strategies (as well as its members, employees, instructors, vendors, independent contractors, service professionals and affiliated entities) from and against any and all claims, expenses, costs, causes of action and damages (including those for personal injury, property damage and reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from or arising out of your actions, your participation in the Program or your violation of this Agreement or applicable law.
9. Assignment. You may not assign this Agreement (or any obligations under this Agreement), by operation of law or otherwise, without Simple Strategies prior written consent.
10. Client Coachability. If the coaches, at their sole discretion, determine that the client is not the right fit for the program, deemed un-coachable or disruptive, they will be removed from the program and lose all privileges and deliverables of the course and contract and will not be granted a refund.
11. Limitation of Liability. Simple Strategies (as well as its members, employees, instructors, vendors, independent contractors, service professionals and affiliated entities) shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any nature (including but not limited to claims for personal injury, property damage, losses of revenue, profits, use or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or your participation in the Program, even if Simple Strategies or its affiliated entities knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Further, Simple Strategies aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the applicable Program will not exceed the total amounts paid or payable by you under the Program.
12. Governing Law; Class Action Waiver. This Agreement will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You irrevocably and unconditionally waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any right you may have to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants in any class action against Simple Strategies, or any of its affiliated entities, now or hereafter pending relating to transactions evidenced by this Agreement or similar transactions.
13. Legal Age. By entering into this Agreement, you represent and acknowledge that you are of legal age in the state of your residency.
14. Relationship of Parties. You agree that by participating in the Program you are acting as a participant, and you are responsible for determining your own personal or business activities. Nothing in this Agreement will create a partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the Parties.
15. Non-Solicitation. The Member covenants and agrees that it shall not directly or indirectly, during the Term and for one (1) year after the date of termination of this Agreement, solicit or entice, or attempt to solicit or entice, either directly or indirectly, any Simple Strategies Contacts, who were Simple Strategies Contacts at the then relevant time, if during the term of this Agreement, or at any time during the 12-month period prior to the date of termination of this Agreement, to become a contractor, consultant, employee, customer, supplier of the Member or any affiliate thereof or member of any networking group, program or otherwise to which the Member has a financial interest, unless expressly agreed to by Simple Strategies in writing and on such terms as may be agreed by the parties hereto. For the purposes of this Section 16, “Simple StrategiesContacts” means any employees, contractors, consultants, agents, representatives or affiliates of the Simple Strategies Group, and the Other Members.
16. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Simple Strategies failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of Simple Strategies right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. This Agreement, along with the Registration Form for the Program, constitutes the entire understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, and revokes and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, proposals or understandings, whether electronic, oral or written, between the Parties and is intended as a final expression of their agreement.
The CLIENT’s consent on this agreement indicates compliance with the above requests and understanding of the services provided.
Applicant Telephone Number: ____________________________________
Applicant Email: ____________________________________
Name of Applicant: ____________________________________
Applicant Signature: ____________________________________